Thursday, March 23, 2006

What the Deal ?

What the Deal ?

Hello students,

it's been a long time since I left you....without a bit of knowldge to ponder on... Last night I attended a lecture at Xavier of 4 dynamic women. I saw some of you there and you will receive extra credit as soon as you turn in your 1 page response paper. Please feel free to tell me how you as one person plan to implement the messages from these phenomenal women. I myself plan to spend time with my little sister match through Big Brothers Big Sisters. She is a young woman I am trying to show the benefits of education and learning. I am going on a field trip with one of my classes to Maysville, KY this Saturday. I will have a full report on this next week. One of the messages from the women was to read. So I end this blog and class session to let you read a selection of your choice. If you have any questions see me after class, I have a large list if you need guidance. OUT TMACADOSHISS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home