Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OHH WOW!

Hey young world, the world is your's...... (courtesy of SLICK RICK)

Yeah I created this blog, because I am TMACADOSHISS, and I am always willing to help others become TMACADOSHISS. Even if they are not paying, wanting, caring to know, or hell not even there at times. Yeah, I admit it, " I give advice to the air sometimes cause ya know, you don't know, that you don't know, that you don't know. WHY because I want you to KNOW and be all that you can be. Sometimes you have to get something out of your mouth or ????? You fill in the blank, and do your own joke. Step 1. To become TMACADOSHISS you must have filled in the blank by the time you are reading this last word. If not, it is okay, I will see you next year during free enrollment to (TMACADOSHISS). "WHY NEXT YEAR ? " commenting someone from the back of the classroom who does not want to be identified. Because like my friend Jack says, "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH, AND YA SHOW DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET TO PAY FOR IT"

YEAH TMACADOSHISS OUT........

5 Comments:

Blogger Butta C.U.P. said...

wow.

8:22 AM  
Blogger tmacadoshiss said...

YEAH this is the same problem we had with you last year. You begged me to sign you in, and then....................... You reveal the password...didn't I tell you that, if you do 5, 5, 5, find your a&% verbal smacks, IN THE MEMORY of IKE by way of TINA it would take care of your specially tailored issue. I am so merciful, and some times so innocent to believe that you would do it. THAT is just one of the free benefits, I am giving away and passes this quarter. Wiping my EYES, CAUSE I BELIEVE WHAT WHITNEY SAID, WHEN SHE SAID IT. The children.....say it with me CLASS..........FINISH IT!
Dismissed early, today, go get a beverage of your choice.....????? I will be in the office with Chardonay and them other people, having therapy!

9:17 PM  
Blogger make it real said...

yo tmac!!
welcome to the blog world. come check me out!!
i already have you linked on my page! stop by!

holla,
kellz

4:55 PM  
Blogger DramaQueen said...

wow, Tmac, you came into the blog world with a bang, huh?!?!?! Do it up, Mama! You can enroll me...

11:49 PM  
Blogger tmacadoshiss said...

Hello class sorry to have left you hanging. Or like one of my favorite hip hop artists once said, "Its been a long time,I shouldn't have left you,without a doop beat to step to, step to..." Pop quiz, class who said it? Extra credit if you get this one. I was yet again this year thrown for a loop when I tried to help out and enroll ? Class say it with me, "ima jo". I almost went old school on his a@#, and whooped his a%#. You all are aware that teachers used to be able to spank their students. Extra credit for anyone who provides some insight on if he should be allowed to join in class again. Special welcomes to two new classmates, kellyskronicles and DramaQueen Holla, I will email you all to let you know when class is in session.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home