Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GO GO GREG ODEN is gone!!!!


I SHED SO MANY TEARS ON MONDAY, IT HAS TAKEN THIS LONG TO FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE OHIO STATE VS.

FLORIDA BATTLE.


I don't think that Mr. Oden will see a championship at THE OHIO STATE IN THE FUTURE! They played a good game which lost tempo in the first half of the game, Florida's 84-75 . My man could be found in his usual spot, below the basket catching and deflecting the whole game. While he needs to wait to go to the Pros I don't think he will.


I am a skeptic because of all the dollars they will wave in the young man's face. I am not sure of his home life, because he has never invited me to the house, which will change in the near future because he knows he needs me, but a couple of million dollars can sound nice to anyone in college star athlete or not. Think of all the things that me and my man can do with that cash, I need my business to take off on it's own, and 1 million just may do the trick.......


The best photo of the game was of Ohio State's coach Thad Matta, scratching is his head in disbelief. I don't blame him, Florida came out with a message and has been the second team since DUKE in the 1980s to upset by a repeat. Congratulations to FLORIDA they trully out played Ohio State but we'll be BACK TO BUCK that WIN, it's in our EYE get it BUCKEYES?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home